SightMill can integrate directly with Slack; Slack is a widely-used team communication tool that allows your teams to share information about projects.
What's behind the integration? SightMill uses industry-standard webhooks to integrate to Slack.
(Note: you could also link to Slack through Zapier, but you asked for a direct connection.)
Here's how to set integration to Slack:
1. In SightMill, open the Project settings and select Setup Integrations menu option,
2. In Slack (you can create a free account), click on your channel name in top left to display the main menu. Select the 'Apps and integration' option.
3. In Slack, you will see the 'Make Slack even better' screen that displays all the third-party apps. We will integrate using industry-standard webhook technology. Start typing 'webhook' into the search box at the top of teh screen and select 'Incoming webhook'
4. In Slack, click on the 'Create configuration' button to get started. Choose the # Slack channel you want to post to. As an example, let's post all feedback to the #general channel; select general from the list of channels, then click 'Add incoming webhook integration' button.
5. In Slack, you'll now see a screen titled 'Setup instructions'. Slack has generated a unique webhook URL that's displayed - highlight the entire URL and copy it.
6. Move to SightMill and in the Setup Integrations screen, toggle 'on' the third option Slack. Click on the field next to the toggle switch and paste in the full URL you copied from Slack in the previous step.
7. In Slack, click 'Save Settings'. Slack is now waiting for a trigger from SightMill. Move back to SightMill and click on the 'Test' button. This will send a test trigger to Zapier.
8. Move to Slack and you'll see that Slack has accepted the test trigger and data and displays the NPS information. If this isn't displayed, make sure you've followed steps 5 and 6 and try again.
You have now integrated SightMill to Slack and can now adjust the configuration of Slack to add icons, extract certain parts of the NPS feedback and so on,
This process has a lot of steps, but each step is very simple and makes it easy to integrate SightMill with any Zapier app.