Creating an event NPS survey is a great way to request feedback from delegates during or immediately after an event. It's mobile-first, accessed by delegates from their smartphone web browser - no apps to download. Setting up an event is very straightforward using SightMill. With simple steps, you'll have a tailored event page ready in minutes.
Create a new Project for your event survey
1. Select Home menu on the left hand side to view the welcome page. Click on the large Setup Project button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Follow the two steps to enter the basic settings for your Project: enter a name for your project and set the 'Event surveys' option 'on'. Click Next. Now choose the category for your survey and time zone. (These settings are not shown to survey respondants.) You've now created a new project.
Generate your event's unique code for delegates
3. Select the Project menu on the left hand side to view your Projects. Click on the blue settings button (with a spanner icon) on the far right.
4. From the menus options displayed for your Project, select the Event Unique Code menu option. Click the Event switch to 'on' to enable the event survey. Make a note of the event's unique code displayed on this page.
Edit the text and graphics for your event survey
5. Select the Event Description menu option to customize your Event page. Upload your logo or event graphic and complete the preset fields with your event's title and details.
6. Click Save to save your text and logo changes. You can see a preview of your event page below the settings.
Your event page is ready to be used - ask your delegates to visit https://sightmill.com/event and enter your unique event code.